The T3X Language
T3X is a minimal procedural language.
It is small, block-structured, recursive, and has very limited type-checking.
A very short summary
- Data types:
variables, vectors, byte vectors,
are call-by-value and their arguments
- Flow control:
- Conditional statements: IF, IE/ELSE
- Loops: WHILE,
- Branches: LOOP,
- Termination: HALT
- Conditional operators: X/\Y, X\/Y, X->Y:Z
implement vector literals, they may contain
- Type checking is limited to
- wrong numbers of function arguments,
- assignments to non-variables,
- calls of non-procedures.